Monday 7 November 2016

SELF INITIATED PROJECT 1

Final Designs. 

  • My final designs are a mixture of my drawings layered with edited photos of neon light outlines. With words and shapes layered within the design, keeping with my original photographs of slightly raunchy slogans and signs. 
  • Using bright bold background colours of pinks, purples and blues to stand out, but have a range of final designs where some are slightly more subtle that others. 
  • Processes of mono printing and photoshop have been used to develop these digital prints. 
  • I think the text works well in these designs as it adds a different element to the drawings and mark making of the designs. 
  • I need to think about scale of these deigns on the body and where they would work. I see them as placement deigns rather than repeated, all over patterns.
  • I think to develop my designs further I could add foiling to the prints so they have a reflective element and shine to give an impression of reflection and light bouncing off the print to link back to my starting point of looking at neon lights and signs. 







No comments:

Post a Comment