Tuesday 6 December 2016

SELF INITIATED PROJECT 2

Digital and Screen Printing. 


  • Using the digital heat transfer to print my designs I have created on Photoshop to transfer onto material and keeping the graphic design.
  • Screen printing over the top to add in more colour, especially orange. 
  • Wanting my prints to have a shine I also foiled onto fabrics to add brighter, stronger colours that worked well on chiffon compared with other fabrics. 
  • Printing over the top of laser cut pieces as well for double the design, the materials I screen printed onto didn't seem to work as well as they dye didn't seem to settle on them.  
  • I think my design worked better when digitally printed with additional screen printing over the top compared to the design all been screen printed as the images became more solid. More detail of colours and textures comes through when digitally printing my design which works better. 





No comments:

Post a Comment